Call for Papers - 20th WCNDT 2020
The Call for Papers is open for the 20th World Conference on NDT, taking place 8-12 June 2020 at the Coex Convention and Exhibition Centre, Seoul, Korea. The deadline for submissions is 31 August 2019. Abstracts should be uploaded to the event website at wcndt2020.com
ICNDT Awards at WCNDT - Nominations sought - 12 June 2019
During the 20th WCNDT, ICNDT will announce the winners of the prestigious ICNDT Awards which are presented every four years. Previous winners are listed on this website under ICNDT Activities - Awards.
- Roentgen Award for major contribution to science and technology of NDT
- Pawlowski Award for major contribution to promotion of NDT internationally
- Havercroft Award for major contribution to NDT Education, Training or Certification
- Sokolov Award for major contribution to NDT Research
- ICNDT Young Achiever Award for achievement of young people in NDT (<35 years)
The rules for choosing the Award winners are given in ICNDT Operating Procedure OP4 - click here to download. Nominations must be submitted by email using the standard form attached to OP4.
Nominations for each award must be submitted by members of ICNDT to the General Secretary (email@example.com) by the due date, in this case 30 September 2019. This is to allow voting to take place and the winners to be advised in good time to allow them to plan their attendance at the WCNDT.